- Write them a letter.
- Respect their privacy. You don’t need to know every little detail about their past. You don’t need to know who they’re texting or who they’re on the phone with. Really, you don’t. Do you like it when others read over your shoulder?
- Wash their car.
- Lower your expectations. No one is perfect so stop expecting them to be!
- Give them a massage.
- Forgive and forget. It’s normal to get angry, but holding grudges kills relationships. There comes a time when you have to move on.
- Take them on an adventure.
- Show interest in their hobbies. Just because you don’t like watching football doesn’t mean you can’t watch it with them every once in awhile!
- Offer to pay for their meal.
- Listen to them. Temporarily stop what you’re doing to minimize distractions and show that you’re actually listening.
- Give them a hug or kiss.
- Give up your…
View original post 527 more words